Real Estate for Microsoft Dynamics 365 & AX is solution designed for the owners / managers of property assets to assist them in managing the leasing/ sales of properties and the administration of such leases / contracts to maximize revenues through minimizing vacancies and managing costs. Whether you are a residential, commercial, or non-residential property manager, as the economy fluctuates, you need to quickly adjust your business to reflect the changes in occupancy levels, operating costs, and revenue streams. Dynamic Real Estate Suite for Microsoft Dynamics 365 & AX (MS Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations (AX)) can give you deeper insight into the status of individual Property / Unit information, an overview of your entire Property Database and the strategic tools empowering you to drive the productivity and deliver personalized customer service that differentiates the customer market place.
The all-in-one comprehensive Management Solution for Property Rental, Leasing and Sales for Residential, Commercial, Housing, Old age / retirement homes, Malls, Airports, Ports, Agriculture Farms, Business Parks, Tech Parks, Industrial Estates etc.
The solution may be implemented in two different scenarios:
While the property managers and developers are stretching their capacities to the maximum in order to meet the growing market demands, a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution with Real Estate solution is vital for their business.
The robust solution, which extends the standard functionalities of Dynamics 365 finance & Operations to provide top-notch ERP capabilities for the real estate industry - property managers, developers, owners, brokers, others.
With the unique challenges you face as a company or supplier in the oil and gas industry (sudden changes in business cycles, volatile crude oil prices, intense competition, overburdening regulation, etc.), it's crucial to have a business process management system in place that can optimize all functions within your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning solution for optimizing processes and increasing profitability. It is a flexible system with the ability to meet the specific business requirements of your company, whether you operate upstream, midstream or downstream, or are a rental company that provides equipment to the oil & gas industry.
Our solutions, which are fully embedded into Dynamics 365 for Operations, cover all of the core functional business requirements and processes of service providers and rental companies in the oil and gas business (i.e. rental of trucks, rigs, mats, pumps, power generators, etc.).
The Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- One solution with comprehensive functionality that covers all components of your oil & gas business
- A flexible solution which can be configured to fit your company's specific needs
- Manage multiple languages, currencies & country reporting requirements
- Increase efficiency, reduce costs & minimize errors by automating previously manual processes
- Shorter billing cycles by integrating field tickets with invoicing
- Manage growth and expansion more effectively
- Information available in real-time
- Greater visibility into your business
- A Tier One solution at a lower price and with shorter implementation times
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an optimal solution for:
- Upstream sector: Exploration, extraction, field development & production companies
- Midstream sector: Transportation, storage & distribution companies
- Downstream sector: Refining, processing/purifying, retail & wholesale companies
Our solutions, fully embedded into Microsoft Dynamics 365, are optimal solutions for:
Service providers and rental companies of equipment for the oil and gas industry:
- Rigs & Platforms
- Trucks & Trailers
- Pumps & Tanks
- Portable Generators
- Pressure Washers
- Mechanical Equipment
- Modular Buildings
ERP Solutions Benefits
To optimize profitability and compete with larger and more established players in the industry, building material manufacturers, distributors, and retailers need to possess the supply chain agility that can only be achieved with extreme and immediate visibility in their business. Gaining this visibility requires the leveraging of automation and integration across all critical business processes including those in finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, purchasing, inventory management, point-of-sales, order management, and warehouse management — an integrated ERP, supply chain, and retail solution (MS Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations (AX)).
Multi-channel retailing offers many products and forms of purchasing. This entails opportunities and risks for retailers. Buyers expect more and more from their retailers and thanks to the internet are able to communicate more easily and pass on their customer experience.
We support you with the introduction of Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail. As a German medium-sized company or large company you receive a professional and consistent solution for
- Multi-channel management
- Store management
You receive a practical and innovative solution which simplifies your processes in the retail trade and makes your business operations more transparent.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for retail is a fully integrated ERP solution which supports the
- Productivity of employees
- Improvement of the complete supply chain and its distribution channels
- Success of your business operations
Product overview: the ERP solution for retailing
Functions and application possibilities for Microsoft Dynamics 365 2012 in the retail trade at a glance:
- Multi-channel management
- Centralised store management
- More flexible POS
- High performance merchandising
- Order management
The advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for retail
- Transparent processes for all distribution channels
- Reduced complexity through central control of hardware, user interfaces and employee profiles
- Individual adjustment of user interface for POS systems
- Easy access to information in real time
- Definition and control of cross-channel scenarios
- Extendable design to improve workflows and provide differentiation to the competition
- Global, cross-border solution
- Social networks as a new source of turnover, customer feedback and digital marketing
- Integration of Amazon, eBay, Facebook and Twitter in your channel strategy
- Implementation in steps
- High performance tools enable an easy, template-based configuration
- Trade-specific roles and security settings available out-of-the-box
- Improved co-operation thanks to networked store personnel (self-service portals on the basis of Microsoft Sharepoint)
Page 1 of 2