Expansion exposes services organizations to a host of new challenges such as unfamiliar markets, different cost structures and work practices, and new business partners. Governments everywhere are demanding more business accountability and instituting new mechanisms to monitor compliance. Clients want more visibility into service delivery and billing processes. Workforce profiles vary widely across geographies, making it hard to maintain portfolios of key talent. Challenges like these reflect the complexity of global business today and add to the overall risk that services organizations already face.
To transform these challenges into opportunities, PKR Software Consulting Services brings in years of experience working with world class services organizations to provide real time access to role-specific information and tools that help inform and deepen their client relationships and improve their utilization of global resources.
Heavy Equipment Rental
The company harnesses over years of working with heavy equipment rental with dealers to gain industry focused experience that improves bottom line.
Manage, track, monitor and value equipment sales, service, rental and repair to determine your share of the customer's wallet.
RENTAL MANAGEMENT IN HEAVY EQUIPMENT
Gain instant insight into fleet utilization, effortlessly transfer equipment between new, rental and used fleets with all financial transactions.
Gain global visibility to all WIP and contract transactions; drastically reduce WIP and LDL and increase billing/claim accuracy.
Take advantage of our industry-designed power/project module. Begin building project during the bid stage and tracking through the project lifecycle.
SALES, MARKETING, CUSTOMERS
Build and strengthen client relationships through integrated equipment and product support sales, equipment rental, and engineered products.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT RENTAL FINANCE
Register financial transactions, manage parent and subsidiary relationships. Gain the ability to conduct business in multiple currencies and operate across international boundaries.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT RENTAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Track your goals and performance utilizing industry-specific reports as created by the 31 XAPT and Microsoft data cubes. Gain the competitive edge as your data will be reported instantly.
PROCUREMENT & SOURCING
Facilitate direct and indirect procurement and establish centralized buyer capability that supports adherence to procurement policies and processes.
ENGINEERED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Gain the upper hand with procurement and scheduling of all engineered products. Possess the ability to re-cast all assembly activities based on changes in materials availability.
Drive greater efficiency in the utilization of revenue technicians by tracking skill and matching it with repair requirements; always send the properly certified and credentialed technician the first time.
With robust planning and analysis tools for food production in Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can model and manage an unlimited number of inputs and outputs through a recipe and formula management system. The business intelligence it delivers helps you to make timely adjustments in response to changes in the market and commodity prices. By effectively managing processing of costly ingredients, you can minimize overruns and short runs to reduce waste and meet customer demand in food production industry.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Food Manufacturing:
- Balance production with demand for greater profitability
- Help manage safety, quality, and compliance requirements
- Manage inventory with precision
- Reduce manufacturing and labour costs
- Gain insight into costs and process efficiency
- Enhance connectivity and communication
- Improve inventory management
- Respond quickly to changing market conditions
- Maximize your IT investments
The food production industry benefits in details are as below:
- Balance production with demand for greater profitability in food manufacturing. Use rebate promotion functionality to drive sales, manage trade promotion spend, compare sales against inventory status to adjust production as needed and eliminate waste by distributing inventory in optimal sequence using shelf life tracking and planning.
- Help manage safety, quality, and compliance requirements. Document standard processes and track operations to meet detailed regulatory requirements.
- Manage inventory with precision. Centrally manage co-products and by-products in your formulas and recipes, access inventory status for any item at any time and assign production and overhead costs to formula items and co-products.
- Reduce manufacturing and labour costs. Monitor operations at a detailed level by keeping a close watch on yields and labour and tracking material usage, and plan production shifts to maximize capacity while maintaining your customer commitments.
- Gain insight into costs and process efficiency. For food production, understand and manage production schedules, capacity loadings, shop floor activities, and production costs. View up-to-the minute client, contract, and project details for an accurate accounting of profitability.
- Enhance connectivity and communication. Maintain high production levels and on-time delivery rates by sharing real-time information about specifications, order status, and quality control (QC) testing among key departments and trading partners.
- Improve inventory management. Create multi-dimensional inventory records and track ingredients throughout the supply chain. With accurate inventory status, you can implement effective recall procedures and maintain complete forward and backward traceability.
- Respond quickly to changing market conditions. Capitalize on new opportunities as they arise by modelling production capabilities, quickly sharing engineering information, and adjusting product mix for changes in demand.
- Maximize your IT investments. Tight integration with other Microsoft products extends Microsoft Dynamics AX capabilities to help ensure a fast return on investment.
Multi-channel retailing offers many products and forms of purchasing. This entails opportunities and risks for retailers. Buyers expect more and more from their retailers and thanks to the internet are able to communicate more easily and pass on their customer experience.
We support you with the introduction of Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail. As a German medium-sized company or large company you receive a professional and consistent solution for
- Multi-channel management
- Store management
You receive a practical and innovative solution which simplifies your processes in the retail trade and makes your business operations more transparent.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for retail is a fully integrated ERP solution which supports the
- Productivity of employees
- Improvement of the complete supply chain and its distribution channels
- Success of your business operations
Product overview: the ERP solution for retailing
Functions and application possibilities for Microsoft Dynamics 365 2012 in the retail trade at a glance:
- Multi-channel management
- Centralised store management
- More flexible POS
- High performance merchandising
- Order management
The advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for retail
- Transparent processes for all distribution channels
- Reduced complexity through central control of hardware, user interfaces and employee profiles
- Individual adjustment of user interface for POS systems
- Easy access to information in real time
- Definition and control of cross-channel scenarios
- Extendable design to improve workflows and provide differentiation to the competition
- Global, cross-border solution
- Social networks as a new source of turnover, customer feedback and digital marketing
- Integration of Amazon, eBay, Facebook and Twitter in your channel strategy
- Implementation in steps
- High performance tools enable an easy, template-based configuration
- Trade-specific roles and security settings available out-of-the-box
- Improved co-operation thanks to networked store personnel (self-service portals on the basis of Microsoft Sharepoint)
Building Material - Automation and Integration Brings Visibility and Agility in Supply Chain
ERP Solutions Benefits
To optimize profitability and compete with larger and more established players in the industry, building material manufacturers, distributors, and retailers need to possess the supply chain agility that can only be achieved with extreme and immediate visibility in their business. Gaining this visibility requires the leveraging of automation and integration across all critical business processes including those in finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, purchasing, inventory management, point-of-sales, order management, and warehouse management — an integrated ERP, supply chain, and retail solution (MS Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations (AX)).
More Articles …
Page 1 of 2