ERP Solutions Benefits
To optimize profitability and compete with larger and more established players in the industry, building material manufacturers, distributors, and retailers need to possess the supply chain agility that can only be achieved with extreme and immediate visibility in their business. Gaining this visibility requires the leveraging of automation and integration across all critical business processes including those in finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, purchasing, inventory management, point-of-sales, order management, and warehouse management — an integrated ERP, supply chain, and retail solution (MS Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations (AX)).
We have extensive experience in serving building material industry. Over time, we have tailored Microsoft Dynamics AX to fit the specific needs of building material retail and distribution businesses, which includes:
- Multi-dimensional financial and analytical data to segment and report on products, product variations, geographic and industries
- Advanced order management, purchasing and replenishment functions, including promotion management capabilities, deals management, and special project management capabilities for increased sales and forecasting
- Demand planning and management
- Multi-channel marketing and sales management support
- Integrated warehouse management and POS retail solution
PKR Business Solutions can take you ahead by giving the accompanying advantages:
- Vigorous expert assessments, dispatch and conveyance administrations.
- Enhanced tasks for sellers and development supplies.
- Complete stock updates identified with materials
- Productive Stock Management
Most Reliable ERP Software for your Business
Specialized Products for building material
PKR Business Solutions offers a wide scope of building material arrangements which help you in making the correct stride with:
- Bookkeeping and Financial Management
- Stock Management
- Point of Sale
- Client Relationship Management